Twinkle Light Parade Albuquerque 2013

Twinkle Light Parade Albuquerque 2013 AMAFCA float

A Huge Thanks to all of the friends and visitors of MJ’s Kitchen

for your continued support.

Wishing you a very Joyous and Safe Holiday Season!

Twinkle light parade Albuquerque 2013

As my last post of 2013, I’m sharing a few pictures of this year’s

Twilight Light Parade

that ran through the Nob Hill area of  Albuquerque,

a short section of the old Route 66.

TwinkleParade021Web

Tumbleweed snowman

Twinkle Light Parade Albuquerque

TwinkleParade002Web

See you in 2014!!!!

© Photos by Bob Willis

For a host of Christmas recipes, check out the Hearth and Soul Blog Hop.

Tags:

32 Responses to “Twinkle Light Parade Albuquerque 2013”

1. swathi December 30, 2013 at 10:17 pm #

Beautiful parade MJ, Looks like you had wonderful evening. Happy holidays and Happy and prosperous new year to you and your family.

2. Viviane Bauquet Farre - Food and Style December 30, 2013 at 12:27 pm #

Seems like it was a wonderful evening, MJ. Looking forward to all you have to share with us in 2014!

3. April @ The 21st Century Housewife December 30, 2013 at 10:08 am #

What a beautiful parade, MJ! Thank you for sharing it with us. Happy New Year!

4. Cj December 29, 2013 at 8:14 pm #

What great pics – Happy New Year!

5. Barb Bamber December 29, 2013 at 7:34 pm #

What beautiful lights.. I haven’t visited any of our light shows this year, I must remedy that! I hope you’ve had the most wonderful Christmas.. and looking forward to 2014 with you!! xx

6. Tessa December 29, 2013 at 5:58 pm #

Lovely photos MJ! I hope that you have a wonderful New Year!

7. Valerie | From Valerie's Kitchen December 28, 2013 at 6:49 pm #

Such beautiful pictures, MJ! Happy holidays and I look forward to seeing what you have coming in 2014 :)

8. Kelly @ Inspired Edibles December 28, 2013 at 11:18 am #

Lovely images of the parade MJ — twinkle really captures it. All the best to you lovely for 2014! I hope you are having fun and enjoying a well deserved break. Hugs and best wishes for a beautiful holiday, xox.

9. Hotly Spiced December 27, 2013 at 2:29 pm #

What gorgeous festive images. It looks like a great parade. Merry Christmas to you and all your family xx

10. Soni December 27, 2013 at 6:16 am #

Love the parade!Hope you’re enjoying the holidays!Wishing you a great 2014 MJ :)

11. Peachy @ The Peach Kitchen December 26, 2013 at 5:27 pm #

Oh, and Happy New Year to you and yours! Cheers!

12. Peachy @ The Peach Kitchen December 26, 2013 at 5:26 pm #

The parade looks fabulous!

13. Sissi December 26, 2013 at 8:16 am #

Merry Christmas, dear MJ, and a Happy New Year! I hope you are having wonderful holidays.

14. cquek December 26, 2013 at 6:02 am #

May this Christmas marks the beginning of a wonderful year for us. Have a joyous Christmas!

15. Yi @ Yi Reservation December 25, 2013 at 10:19 pm #

The parade looks so wonderful! Happy holidays MJ. I look forward to seeing more delicious recipes in the year to come!

16. wok with ray December 25, 2013 at 9:08 am #

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year my friend! :)

17. Angie@Angie's Recipes December 25, 2013 at 4:12 am #

MJ, I wish you a peaceful and wonderful holiday season too!
    Angie

18. Karen (Back Road Journal) December 24, 2013 at 5:47 pm #

I hope your holidays are as bright as the lights in the parade. It looks like a fun event.

19. Evelyne@cheapethniceatz December 24, 2013 at 12:59 pm #

Such great pics, the parade looks like fun. Happy holidays to you and your family!

20. Maureen | Orgasmic Chef December 24, 2013 at 4:48 am #

I love that parade – it reminds me of the one at Disney World but better because it’s Christmas. :)

Merry Christmas, MJ !

21. ChgoJohn December 23, 2013 at 11:26 pm #

Who doesn’t love a parade and a Christmas parade is all the better!
    Hope your holidays are memorable, MJ, and the New Year a very happy one.

22. Bill December 23, 2013 at 7:52 pm #

MJ, I’ve so enjoyed reading your blog this year. You’ve inspired me to spice things up with your southwestern flavors. Thanks for sharing so many great recipes! I hope you all have a great 2014 and I look forward to seeing what you’re cooking in the new year!

23. Liz December 23, 2013 at 6:20 pm #

Thanks for being such a dear blogger friend!!! Wishing you the merriest Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

24. Raymund December 23, 2013 at 5:33 pm #

Looks so much fun in that place.
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to your family!

25. Jodee Weiland December 23, 2013 at 4:49 pm #

Looks like fun! Have a happy and safe holiday, and best wishes for a Happy New Year!

26. Debra December 23, 2013 at 3:15 pm #

How beautiful. You know I wish I had been there! I am really in a NM state of mind today. Working on two posts that highlight the Land of Enchantment. (I hope we make another trip there for New Year’s.) Happy, Happy, Happy Holidays, M.J!!!!!

27. Choc Chip Uru December 23, 2013 at 3:07 pm #

That is so gorgeous – hope your 2014 is as sparkly :D

Happy Holidays!
    CCU

28. Ramona December 23, 2013 at 1:23 pm #

What a beautiful parade!! :) Wishing you the best this Christmas!

29. John@Kitchen Riffs December 23, 2013 at 12:48 pm #

Fun pictures! Have a wonderful holiday, and look forward to seeing more great posts next year!

30. Michelle@SimplifyLiveLove December 23, 2013 at 12:32 pm #